Great position with a growing, stable company. New, modern industrial art deco style office location/building in the downtown area.
If you're looking for a solid opportunity, this is it.
AP Clerk is responsible for providing accounts payable support. This includes data entry of accounts payable vouchers/invoices, processing customer invoices and providing billing support; collecting, compiling, filing, and scanning paperwork and documents, and providing support to the accounting team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reviews all invoices for documentation and approval prior to payments.
• Prints and obtains signatures for AP checks.
• Acts as a liaison between corporate office and branch departments.
• Answers all vendor questions and inquiries.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate AP files.
• Orders supplies/promotional materials, transfers telephones calls, processes mail, monitors and maintains records.
• Assists in monthly closing procedures.
• Prepares analysis of accounts.
• Filing, copying and other tasks as needed.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and follow-up skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail and deadline-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Quick Books and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Minimum of two (2) years of AP experience
• Must be familiar with month-end procedures
• Must have experience in expense reports, coding, etc.
SOLID benefits package
We're trying to fill this position NOW!! If interested, contact us to set up an interview!!
515-225-4355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers