I’m selling a racing drone and all its accessories, which are a lot. Everything included are the taranis receiver, the fpv goggles, the battery charger, batteries, all the misc. replacement parts and storage container. Spent well over $1000 for everything. Not meant for beginners. Super fast. Description and specs are below.
The Emax Nighthawk Pro 280 has been purpose designed for FPV Racing. Constructed from carbon and glass fiber, this plug and play version comes with the new Skylight 32 fully integrated flight control board with four 12Amp BLHeli speed controllers, each driving a powerful EMAX 2204 2300 KV motor. With a 10 degree tilt on the motors mounts greater forward speeds are possible without sacrificing elevation and that is exactly what you need for FPV racing!
The Nighthawk Pro 280 includes a 700TVL camera with optional tilt mounts to ensure you have a perfect horizontal view in flight and a 20mw-200mw video transmitter with a selectable switch, allows you to choose the output power of your transmitter.
The Nighthawk Pro280 is an outstanding FPV Racing quad and is ideal for those looking to get into the most exciting, RIP IT UP!! with the most fun you will ever have with RC.
• Strong, durable and stable frame
• Prebuilt frame and extra accessories
• Powerful EMAX power system
• Open source flight controller
• Bright LED to distinguish from other quads when racing
• Plug and play, connect your own battery and radio gear and you are good to go.
• Software and firmware upgrades possible
• Flight controller use 32bit ARM micro processor for fast process speed and fast response
• Gyroscope, magnetometer and accelerometer and barometer expansion port
• With CPPM receiver GPS feature can be enabled. (GPS module sold separately)
• Supports ANGLE, HORIZON, HEADFREE, MAG, HEADADJ ...etc modes.
• Supports RC Input: standard signal, CPPM (PPM SUM) signal, PWM signal.
• NAZE32 Skyline32 supports open source configurator Baseflight and Cleanflight
• Extra power output and power output switch for LED expansion.