compensation: Combination of mileage and wait time - will discuss during interview. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
GET ON BOARD!
Great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds!
Hiring drivers to transport railroad crew members.
Full and part time on multiple shifts available.
$400/weekly guarantee for qualifying schedules!
What does a PTI Van Driver do?
• Arrive on time and pick up/deliver our customers safely to their destination
• Follow all federal, state and local traffic laws and company policies and procedures
• Open and close all doors and hatches for the customer
• More trips taken = more money!
AdVANtages of working for PTI:
• Company provided vehicles
• Insurance, maintenance, and fuel are covered
• No previous experience required – just need a positive attitude and motivation to provide excellent customer service
• No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
• Safety awards and recognition
• On the job paid training
• Direct deposit, benefits, and 401K options offered
• Home every day!
What do you need to have to work for us?
• Be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Live within 30 minutes of the location you are interested in applying for
• Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and driving performance test
• Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our customers to pick up and drop them off. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the customers to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities