favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

samsung smart TV 55" - $50

Big screen TV, 90% of screen is great, the other 10% at bottom is bad. Great for basement TV or kids room or as extra TV for gaming...
had stand on bottom and remote
(i have pictures but can't get them to load to CL. Email and I send a picture to you) The TV is about 5 years old

post id: 7745221941

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching