You’re awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don’t want to work at just any restaurant. You want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, train and inspire you every time you show up for a shift. You want to work in a fun and fast paced atmosphere that will continuously motivate you to go to work every day.
QR Code Link to This Post
Located inside the Des Moines International Airport, Mill Supply Co. is a small storefront offering to-go beverages, snacks and treats. The airport atmosphere offers a fast paced work environment with an endless stream of customers, including travelers and other employees of the airport. As a cashier for Mill Supply Co., you will be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, handling the sale of product through the use of the POS (point-of-sale) system, maintaining adequate stock and light cleaning, as well as other duties as assigned.
We are hiring for afternoon shifts, 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM.
The roles and duties:
• Recognize menu items and accurately charge guests for purchases
• Smile, greet and serve customers making them feel welcome
• Prepare and stock service area, utensils, condiments or equipment
• Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment
• Provide customers with product details
• Display prepared foods, such as chips, guacamole, the grab and go area
• Stock grab and go coolers with paper products, beverages or prepared food
• Wrap, label or date food items for sale
• Must follow all food sanitation standards
Aero Service Group operates restaurants in America's airports and offers excellent advancement opportunities including:
• Medical, Dental and Flex-spending accounts
• Short and long term disability
• 5 time for working holidays
• Free turkey at Thanksgiving
• Company outings- to keep that team mentality strong
• Flexible scheduling
• Food Discounts