My name is Lara and I have 14 years of experience working with children in a variety of settings including 4 years with the DMPS School District and 7 years in daycare facilities. I have my Child Development Associate Certificate, I'm CPR certified, and I was also a registered CNA. My love however has always been with children, which is why I started my own in home daycare 3 years ago.
I currently have 2 openings for full time care as well as openings now for summer care! My in home daycare is located on the North East side of Des Moines, only a couple blocks east off of I-235. Since this will be your child's home away from home, I provide a safe, caring, and homelike atmosphere for your child while at the same time providing for their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development skills.
My business hours are Monday through Friday between 7:00 AM and 5:30PM.
- I have very reasonable rates with both part time and full time care.
- We learn shapes, numbers, the alphabet, sing-a-long songs, sign language, animals, listening and sharing exercises.
- I do different themes each month to keep your child learning and growing!
- I am cloth diaper friendly so bring your nappies and wet bags!
- I provide at least 2 meals and 2 snacks per day.
- Weather permitting, I try to include outdoor activities each day to play, learn and grow!
- Fully fenced in back yard to insure my kiddos are safe and sound!
- I keep a daily log for all infants that inform you about your child's day each day
- Smoke free home
- Pet free home
- References upon request
- Daily and Monthly Schedules including group outings, meal planning, vacation and holidays!
- End of month receipts as well as Yearly Tax statements are provided!
Please give me a call/text at the number listed above or shoot me an email if you're interested in setting up a time to come visit my home. I look forward to meeting you and your children!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers