Pac-Van, Inc. (www.pacvan.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Finance Corporation, provides storage and office space solutions to its customers through the leasing and selling of storage containers, mobile office trailers, modular buildings and bulk liquid storage frac tanks. The company serves a wide variety of customers, including those in the commercial, construction, education, government, health care, industrial, and retail sectors. Committed to providing high quality products, dependable service and sales excellence, Pac-Van, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and has over 60 offices throughout North America.
QR Code Link to This Post
The job responsibilities consist of:
• Modification of storage containers and ground level offices:
o Basic carpentry
o General construction
• OSHA regulations
• Equipment maintenance
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Work in an outside environment
• Ability to climb into/out of equipment and ladder to access unit roofs
• Pre-employment drug test & background check
• Must be able to properly use hand tools
• Good attitude and dependable
• Mobile office services, modular building or construction industry experience is a plus
Hourly pay rate is dependent upon capability and experience. Benefits.
Pac-Van supports our core values for our customers, vendors and employees:
• Dependability -- delivering consistent quality and reliable service
• Dedication -- a passion for performance
• Initiative -- taking action to seize opportunity
• Relationships -- bonds that create value (with customers, vendors and employees)
• Ingenuity -- applying practical creativity to everyday opportunities
• Medical, 2 plan types, partial company pay
• Life Insurance, company pay
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Life Insurance, self and/or family
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
Pac-Van is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job responsibilities, and candidate qualifications.