DH Pace Company aspires to hire mechanically inclined individuals with experience in the construction business who possess a good work ethic to become skilled commercial door installers and/or technicians.
• Install and/or repair a wide range of commercial door and door hardware including: roll up doors also known as dock doors, dock equipment, high speed rolling doors, commercial entry doors, and automatic pedestrian doors.
• Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services
• Track and maintain job related paperwork and submitting in a timely manner
• Operate in safety conscious manner at all times while performing job duties
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
• Minimum of two (2) years of mechanical and electrical experience preferred
• Welding experience preferred but not required
• Must possess valid driver's license
• Customer Service oriented
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
• Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
For questions or more information please contact Steven at 816-480-2419.
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screening, background check and E-Verify. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran AA VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers