Eastern Iowa Tire is looking for the right candidate to fulfill our Retreader position..
Eastern Iowa Tire, a family owned Iowa based business, has been serving the Midwest for thirty-nine years. Our business has been built using one simple concept – give our customers better service and greater value than our competition. We accomplish this by instilling in all our team members that our customers keep us in business and deserve the absolute best in everything we do for them. When you favor us with your business always... Expect the Best.
If you have experience with tire service work please email us today! We would like to schedule an interview with you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Install and/or work on any other products for which you are qualified
• Place scrap (take-off) tires in appropriate location
• Operate all tools and equipment as trained
• Deliver appropriate customer service satisfaction
• Maintain a clean, orderly, safe work area
• Work Professionally and accurately without direct supervision
• Respond positively to direction from management
• Be a contributing, respectful team player
• Be punctual and dependable
• Follow the company’s guiding documents (Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles)
• Assist in accurately conducting inventory control
• Participate as directed in housekeeping and maintenance activities
• Abide by all terms and conditions in the Employee Manual
• Perform additional tasks as requested by management
• Perform all safety related practices as per the Employee Safety Manual
• Perform proper lifting procedures
• Report all accidents and incidents immediately upon their occurrence to your direct supervisor
• Participate in scheduled safety meetings
• Work well under pressure to meet customer and company demands
• Protect company assets
• Trustworthy, ethical, reliable and dependable
• Positive, “can-do” attitude
• Team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers