Pro Staff is looking for top candidates to fill openings for a reputable company in Grimes, IA. Our client is looking for Shipping/Receiving Coordinators for their distribution center to ensure operations are running properly and accurately. The ideal candidate for this position will be motivated and has proven to reliable with past work history. 1st shift(7:30AM - 4:00PM) opportunities are available with pay starting between $13 - 14.50hr based on experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities for the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator position:
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Conduct physical inventories as required, Operate forklifts to unload trucks.
If you are interested please apply now or call our office at 515-267-0566.