compensation: $19.00 to $27.00 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time job title: Printing Press Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
Immediate opening for a printing press operator. This position requires someone with high mechanical aptitude. High attention to detail and strong work ethic a must. The individual will run a variety of presses, including web, sheet and envelope.
- Experienced web press operator
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Must be able to stand 100% of the time while operating the machine
- Must be able to squat and stoop as needed
- Can not be color blind - need to be able to identify various colors of ink and paper
- Must be able to reach above your head to adjust machine ink wells and water fountains
- Must have full use of both hands and the finger dexterity to hold a single sheet of paper
- Must be mechanically inclined so you can make changes to the machine or troubleshoot if needed
- Set up and run the press which includes: attach plates to the press, thread the paper, adjust and change paper rolls as needed, regulating the speed, watch quality of the product, etc.
- May have to blend ink mixtures - will provide training if needed
- May need to utilize a forklift to move products when needed - will provide training if needed
We do prefer experienced web press operators but willing to train if find the right applicant.
Please send resume with contact information for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.