compensation: Compensation based on job knowledge. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Elliott Equipment Co. is one of the leading companies in the municipal equipment market in the United States and represent a variety of high quality manufacturers. We have a huge selection of new and used equipment in stock and we have caring factory trained technicians. We are looking for a hardworking and knowledgeable Mechanic to join our team!
- Assisting the shop foreman with all mechanical requests
- Troubleshooting and repairing all types of municipal equipment
- Performing general maintenance
- On the job training to learn how to diagnose, repair, adjust, and modify all specialized heavy-duty components we represent.
- CDL license or the ability to obtain
- Hydraulics knowledge a plus
- Electrical knowledge a plus
- Fabrication & welding knowledge a plus
- Must have own general tools
- Positive interface with location manager, coworkers, parts department and both internal and external customers
- 401K with Employer Match
- 80% Health Insurance paid
- Voluntary Dental & Vision
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Uniforms Provided and Laundered at Location
They will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be authorized to work in the United States.
Contact Gene at 515-249-5756 or Shawn at 515-986-4840 Option #1 for more information.
Click the link or copy and paste into your browser, to learn more about who we are!