(1) Cubelite by Lastolite photography shooting tent and base, 39" x 39" x 73". Used.
- The Lastolite 39" Cubelite Studio™ is a shooting table system that transforms the standard Cubelite into an even more versatile solution for product photography. Place the Cubelite on top of the light table and position your light sources around and underneath it to create an illuminated base for the Cubelite. This illuminated base virtually eliminates any potential shadows that may appear underneath the product being photographed.
Studio Cubelight is the perfect solution for creating shadowless and instant 'cut out' images. Your light underneath the light table can be pointed downward for a diffused even effect or upward to create graduated backgrounds and other effects. Folds flat.
(2) Lastolite Ray D8 C3200 lamps and stands. Used.
- The RayD8 c3200 kit provides an entry-level studio lighting system for product and portrait photography. Using a continuous tungsten light source (3200 k), this kit is based on a 'what you see is what you get' approach. Two lamps, two reflector hoods and two stands (one tall & collapsible, one tabletop).
(1) Vivitar 50" collapsible tripod.
(4) Eiko Supreme Photoflood bulbs. New.
- 500-watt Photo Flood, Edison Screw Base, Frosted, 13,000 Lumens, 3200 Degrees Kelvin, 60 Hours. 120 Volt, can operate in any position.
(4) 105w, 6500k flourescent daylight balanced light bulbs for photography and video lighting. Barely Used.
(2) Sheets of diffuser film for use in 3' Cubelite photo tent. Used.