Selling a custom full loop water cooled gaming PC that I designed and built myself.
- i7-6700k CPU @4.3GHZ
- MSI Seahawk EK GTX 1080 w/ 15% OC
- Samsung 960 PRO 512GB NVMe SSD
- G. Skill 8GB x 2 (16GB total) Trident Z DDR4 3200MHZ RAM
- Thermaltake Tower 900 Snow Edition
- Corsair RMx 80PLUS Gold Full Modular White 850W PSU (has custom PSU cabling)
- Gigabyte Z270X Aurora Motherboard RGB White Edition
- Thermaltake Commander FT touchscreen fan controller.
- 480mm x 2 Alphacool NexXxos Radiators w/ 4x120mm fans attached to each one.
- Piping is Thermaltake Pacific 5/8" (16mm) PETG Hard Tubing that was shaped with a little heat and a ton of time.
- 2x Enermax NEOChanger 400ml RGB LED Reservoir + Pump Kits
- Phanteks Glacier C350I RGB CPU water block.
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- 2x UV light tube on the bottom of the case (hidden near the resevoirs)
- 1X UV light strip on the top of the case hidden underthe USB/IO lip
- A custom built trolley with wheels that you can see in the pictures that it sits on because it's a heavy son of a bitch.
- .8 Litre of UV Blue coolant in the bottle (XSPC EC6)
- 1 Litre of UV Green coolant in the bottle (XSPC EC6)
- ALL original boxes (except tower case)
- ALL original manuals and extra tooling (including tower case)
- Approximately 6 feet of extra PETG tubing in various lengths
- A bunch of extra unused watercooling fittings, elbows, o-rings, etc
WARNING: This computer requires semi-regular maintenance in flushing the radiators, cleaning the tubes, scrubbing the reservoirs, etc. If you aren't willing to do that please consider this computer very carefully before buying. I've had the computer about 1.5 years and have done it once - last in August 2018 and the computer was originally built in November 2017. This thing is basically a child to me so I will be more than willing to show anyone the ropes.
#: 515-499--Four--Six--8--Nine. Email or text any questions. I can send direct links to parts if requested.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers