compensation: Hourly- DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
$12 to $25 Hourly
Why Work Here?
"Fast growing company. Positive work environment. Experienced crew. No weekends. 7 bays. Will train (Paid) the right candidate."
We are currently seeking a Transmission R&R / General Automotive Tech to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
• Remove and replace automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, transfer cases and other related parts
• Perform routine preventative maintenance and operate transmission oil cooler flush machine
• Diagnose vehicles by scanner, fluid check, and test drives
• Recognize vehicle mechanical flaws that need attention
• Perform miscellaneous diagnosis and repairs related to wheels, suspension, brakes, drive train, leaks, mounts, radiators
• Maintain a professional work area, cleaning, organization and other miscellaneous shop duties
• Filling out proper and accurate information on work orders
• Previous experience as an automotive technician, trade school, mechanic, or other related fields
• Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Must have own tools
• Clean driving record
• High school diploma or GED
• $1,000 Bonus after first 6 months to experienced tech
• Paid major holidays after first 90 days
• 40 hours guaranteed
• 1 week paid vacation after first year
• No weekends; Monday - Friday 8-5
About Jims National Transmission:
We Specialize in Transmission Repair serving the Greater Sioux Falls Area for 45 years. Our combined transmission repair staff has over 200 years of experience in the transmission business. You can set your mind at ease knowing our transmission repair experts will do the job right the first time. We service transmissions on all makes and models of vehicles, foreign and domestic! Whether it's a big transmission problem or minor adjustment, it takes an expert to know. Let the experts at Jim's National Transmission Repair get the job done right.
Our knowledgeable transmission repair staff will be here every step of the way. We will answer any questions you may have and address all of your concerns. We would love the opportunity to earn your business.
South Dakota Owned for over 45 Years
Jim's National Transmission Repair has been locally owned and operated since the late 1960's. Jim's has earned an unmatched reputation for fairness, honesty and integrity. Serving Sioux Falls for over 45 years and providing quality honest transmission repair service at a fair price with an unmatched warranty.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers