compensation: $60,000-$80,000 in the first year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
You're looking for a job for a reason...
You're tired of where you're working?
Maybe you don't feel like you're getting paid what you deserve?
Maybe you don't like your boss and don't feel like he/she supports you?
Maybe you just don't like your company--and you know there's something better?
The bottom line is: You're tired. You need a change.
And we can help you at Integra Electrical!
You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but works well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day... If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What's in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you'll love filled with:
• Great money! ($60,000 to $80,000 in your first year. Potential for $100,000 plus in years ahead.
• Great benefits! (full health, dental, and 401K)
• Great opportunity! (We're busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
• Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we're looking for future managers!)
• Continual training & education!
• And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! In fact, we operate this company using the "TRIPLE WIN" model...
3 Reasons You'll LOVE Working for Us...
1. Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to make them better, and ensure that they're successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards--as well as incredible career satisfaction. This is a workplace you'll enjoy being a part of.
2. Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don't, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us--so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
3. Our company must win! We believe if we've done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win--and be financially successful--to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
• MUST be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to background checks; and have a valid driver's license and a relatively clean driving record
• MUST be willing to work afterhours and occasional weekends and holidays
• MUST have excellent customer service skills
• Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular manual labor
• Basic computer skills
• Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
• Follow routine verbal and written instructions
• Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
• Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly
Now, if that's the type of company that you'd like to work for--and I hope it is--please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you--and get to know you better. Let's make sure we're an ideal fit for each other.