Established in 1933, K.L. Breeden and Sons a preferred carrier to many of our customers, and we are growing. We are able to offer a well-rounded owner-operator package that goes above and beyond most expectations because we are "dedicated"! We are small enough that we know your name but have a strong enough core to offer one of the best overall owner-op packages on the road today. We are currently looking for owner-ops in YOUR area to provide power-only service on our Tyson Foods Midwestern account.
QR Code Link to This Post
Call 479-979-4020 today!
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- $2000 Sign on bonus for Iowa/Nebraska drivers through October
- Dedicated opportunity in the Midwest working with only 1 customer, 100% of the time.
- $200,000 + yearly gross potential with weekend home time available
- $1.43 per mile for ALL miles plus fuel surcharge for ALL miles (this week .32 cents) = $1.75 for all miles
- We pay all tolls, any scales, any washouts, any lumpers, reefer fuel, and there is no trailer rental fee.
- Very generous fuel discount program using our Comdata fuel card.
- Weekly settlements - we pay every Friday with a one week hold back
- Base plate program available. Physical damage and bobtail insurance plan available
- ELD's provided to you at no cost.
- Need health insurance? We partner with a company that offers competitive health insurance options.
- Weekend home time available OR you can stay out longer if you wish. It's up to you.
- 2-day only orientation in Clarksville, AR. .86 CPM plus fuel surcharge to bobtail to orientation. = $1.18
- Dedicated account, dedicate rate means you don't have to play the "broker game" or the "percentage game"
- Safety focused company. We run legal and pride ourselves in maintaining our culture of safety.
- No touch freight - If a lumper is ever required, call in a get a Comcheck. You're a driver, not a freight handler.
- Reputation for treating drivers with respect, resulting, in our low owner-operator turnover.
We are 100% owner-operators
What you need to qualify:
- Tractor that is ELD compatible, passes DOT inspection at orientation, and presents well
- 1 year of VERIFIED tractor trailer experience within the past 3 years
- Acceptable overall safety record regarding moving violations and accidents
Call Chuck today for a better driving job tomorrow!
We Love Veterans!