compensation: Salary commensurate with experience - 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Windstar Lines is seeking a qualified Fleet Technician with good mechanical and heavy diesel repair background to join the Windstar Team:
2+ years of experience in diesel mechanics, diesel repair, diesel rebuild, and troubleshooting electrical and HVAC systems preferred. Must be able to work within a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity within a company that is well respected in our industry. Work in a modern facility in Des Moines, IA. Hours 7:00AM - 4:00PM or 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Main qualifications and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Technical degree, certificate or diploma in diesel engines, electronics, or equivalent amount of experience
- Diagnoses and repairs problems in the areas of engine, component parts and various other vehicle items
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to get a job done quickly and efficiently.
- Must have a valid Driver's License prefer CDL. Must be willing to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within the first 90 days of employment. (This is for road testing purposes only)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Compensation will commensurate with your experience, as well has health insurance, 401K, paid vacation and holidays. Flexible work schedule is a possibility, including a four day work week.
Windstar Lines is one of the largest charter motorcoach providers in the Midwest and is based in Carroll, IA with additional locations in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, & Dubuque in Iowa; as well as terminals in Las Vegas, NV, Lincoln, NE, Kansas City, MO, Rockford, IL, and Sioux Falls, SD. Our company handles a diverse group of clients, that travel anywhere from a short trip across town, to nationwide tours. Windstar Lines is family owned and operated. Our mantra is, "Safety First, with Customer Service a Close Second".
Visit our website at www.gowindstar.com
Windstar Lines, Inc.
1805 NE 58th Ave
Des Moines, IA 50313
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers