Here is your chance to experience beautiful Summit County Colorado in the summer! We have a condo unit available for rent at Swan Mountain Resort - which is located between Dillon and Keystone, CO. This is an exceptionally clean and maintained resort and you will enjoy it. Here are the details:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Available for one week only (7 nights) - check in is Saturday, August 3, and check out is Saturday, August 10, 2019. Must rent for the whole week.
- This unit is a 2 bedroom (1182 sq feet). The unit will sleep 6 people - 4 in bedrooms and 2 on the hide-a-bed sofa in the LR. In the summer, the unit list for $170 per night, but we are making it available for $110 per night. At the price of $770 for the week, I am not making any money on this. I am simply covering my dues for the year.
- For all of the details about Swan Mountain Resort, check out their web site at www.swanmountainresort.com. You will find all of their amenities, photos and floor plans. The club house has an indoor swimming pool and indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
- There is LOTS to see and do in Summit County, including:
* Over 60 miles of paved bike trails. There are a number of shops that will rent out bikes. Swan Mountain Resort is located just a couple of blocks from the trail.
* Lots of hiking trails nearby. Some are easy, some are hard, including three 14ers nearby.
* Various water activity on Lake Dillon. Boats, paddle boards and kayaks can be rented from either of the two marinas on the lake. The water is too cold for skiing. There is a water taxi available for a fee between the Dillon and Frisco marinas. The taxi is a pontoon boat, and also hauls bikes.
* Conveniently located near the towns of Keystone, Dillon, Silverthorne, Frisco, Copper and Breckenridge. Each town has its own 'personality' with various shops and restaurants. Silverthorne has an outlet shopping center. There is a free gondola that will take you part way up one of the mountains at Breckenridge.
- Full payment is needed to reserve it for you. Checks or money orders are fine.
Feel free to text me questions. I live in Urbandale, IA.